Police intervene in drug clash in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Yes, people could hang out with economic imperialists who drag their off island ideas of superiority with them when no one cares what they think.

Garth Books Fan ❓

Both of those statements were written with the air of superiority carried from their home countries. I see that with many of the posters here. They bring their off island attitudes and ideas they they are superior (for some reason). Even those from the country where:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal…”

Some of ya'll did not get the memo.🤣

The thing about it is after years of traveling here they fail to understand that they are all just one of many gringos running around with attitude once they clear customs. No one cares about what they think is the proper type of headwear, nor does anyone care if they sport it here, nor what they think of the country. This is their country. The Dominican Republic.🇩🇴

It ain't my fault you have an inferiority complex professor
so take your virtue signaling somewhere else... I'm sick of
hearing about it every time you open your mouth.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
The only thing I can gather from this situation is that we're using Vick.

Ok, so you do not like dog fighting or having drug dealers as your neighbors. So you find out about it and you snitch. That's you. That is not me. Call it good police work or making headlines. Users gonna use and dealers are going to deal. Demand creates supply. Supply meets demand.

You don't like it. Do not call others names. Just say no to drugs and dog fighting.
🤣

Who needs more low life's in Charamicos or Sosua?
Best you keep on working in La Vega, don't confuse it with Vegas.:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.