Police intervene in drug clash in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
jd
If you survived breaking 2 pitbulls apart...... congratulations!!!
they are dangerous dogs

The plastic surgeon that removes things from my face had to run off after my appointment to an emergency.
A PitBull had ripped the face off a child (surgeon is a reconstructive type)

He warned me not to believe they could make a good pet.
He claimed 90% of his dog work was PitBull attacks

They outlawed - banned - in Ontario Canada

Reactions: jd426

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
If the police really "dismantled" two puntos I would have thought they would find much more than 300 grams of marijuana. Could it possibly be that the rest that was in the puntos will be rapidly available for sale again?
Maybe it was 3000 grams but when cleaned from seeds n sticks 300 :cool:

user123

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone that admits going to dog fights is a giant jerk.
I don't care about them selling pot - heck I've probably spilled more than 300 grams in my life but anyone purposely hurting God's finest creature deserves a huge beat down themselves
Didn't know pitbulls were "God's finest creatures" but ok...

• Haha
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

user123

Aug 16, 2017
If the police really "dismantled" two puntos I would have thought they would find much more than 300 grams of marijuana. Could it possibly be that the rest that was in the puntos will be rapidly available for sale again?
You'll never find a lot of drugs at a punto, the reason being either a surprise police operativo (usually they get tipped off in advance) or a rival gang robbing the drugs. Punto is just a point of sale, the product is stored elsewhere.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I know all the guys involved, spent many weekends chilling with them drinking, going to galleras and to dog fights. I can tell you exactly to the peso how much they pay the rent to you-know-who on weekly basis. What is happening now has nothing to do with their business, just some BS two drunk guys started. La 40 and La 60 are not rival gangs, their rival is la 42. All in all cool guys always willing to step in and resolve any issues you might have with local wannabe fake gangstas. No need to fear them at all, unless you wanna open a punto in their area :LOL:
what a bunch of nice guys ....business men trying to survive selling their drugs and what a great way to spend a weekend ...lets all go to a dog fight

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
You'll never find a lot of drugs at a punto, the reason being either a surprise police operativo (usually they get tipped off in advance) or a rival gang robbing the drugs. Punto is just a point of sale, the product is stored elsewhere.

....or there was ten 300 gram bags and the police moved 9 of them.

Reactions: drstock

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I know all the guys involved, spent many weekends chilling with them drinking, going to galleras and to dog fights. I can tell you exactly to the peso how much they pay the rent to you-know-who on weekly basis. What is happening now has nothing to do with their business, just some BS two drunk guys started. La 40 and La 60 are not rival gangs, their rival is la 42. All in all cool guys always willing to step in and resolve any issues you might have with local wannabe fake gangstas. No need to fear them at all, unless you wanna open a punto in their area :LOL:
1599062461628.png

Chivero (on the left) ran it until he was murdered in El Batey back in 2015.
Many a night shooting pool and drinking with those guys when living in
Los Charamicos several years ago.
R.I.P.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
well,
user123 is def the kinda thing I would not like to have in any of my neighbourhoods.
drug dealer trash and those kinds are a full no-no and their adirers are the lowest rated of the human kind(by my personal humanity rating, of course).
if they then even love dog fights means there is no chance to climb the human ranking/rating ladder, ever.

user123

Aug 16, 2017
well,
user123 is def the kinda thing I would not like to have in any of my neighbourhoods.
drug dealer trash and those kinds are a full no-no and their adirers are the lowest rated of the human kind(by my personal humanity rating, of course).
if they then even love dog fights means there is no chance to climb the human ranking/rating ladder, ever.
What's the difference between a pelea de gallos and a dog fight? Same shit different animal. Educate me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.