Privately funded projects on the North Coast

Jun 7, 2006
He opted out of paying his own lawyer because he did not wish to have to deal with a lawsuit. Instead he settled for about half of what the contract said he was owed in deductions to the purchase price. And there were still a number of unresolved building issues. He just got fed up. It was either accept their offer or lawyer up.
I assume he got in under the old price structure so he shouldn't have any problem selling.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I assume he got in under the old price structure so he shouldn't have any problem selling.
I think he took the bait between 3 and 4 years ago and settled for less of a price reduction by about 50% less than promised out of court about 22 months after the promised delivery date by Casa Linda.

I don't know how much the almost two years of renting cost him, and time will tell how long before it sells. Nobody has jumped on the deal when he first listed it. Now he has it listed with a DR broker he liked.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
There's a huge new project going in between Banco Popular and Hotel Kaoba. Too much traffic to try and read the sign that was there.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
There's a huge new project going in between Banco Popular and Hotel Kaoba. Too much traffic to try and read the sign that was there.
Correction: It's between Banco Popular and the gym to the west. It's a big site. I saw a "sales and rentals" sign today. The way drivers tail-gate you here, I knew if I slowed down to read the sign, I'd get rear-ended by the car behind me.

Reactions: Independent Man