Santo Domingo to Samana

kickingmule

Thanks for the help
Jun 7, 2024
LA area
If things were going better for me here, I would stay longer because aside from these 2 issues, I've been very relaxed and have met some very nice people...especially when I was down and out last night....I was in a mid-sized restaurant and It felt like people/strangers could see I was in a bad way and had my back. The lady bolted of course.

My vacation is a month, but I may leave her quite a bit sooner.

TravelOverSky

Dec 30, 2023
Domican Republic
It looks like a bed bug to me, more dots should appear, they will itch and take a long time to heal. However, I recommend contacting your doctor regarding this. Did you have any travel insurance? If yes, maybe they can help you.

If you have photos of this girl, try to publish on some Facebook Groups also. The Dominican Republic is a country where everyone knows everyone, so it could help.

Reactions: JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
If things were going better for me here, I would stay longer because aside from these 2 issues, I've been very relaxed and have met some very nice people...especially when I was down and out last night....I was in a mid-sized restaurant and It felt like people/strangers could see I was in a bad way and had my back. The lady bolted of course.

My vacation is a month, but I may leave her quite a bit sooner.
You need to get her pictures asap of of Latinamericancupid before she takes them down. Heck, even post them here for us to see who she is.

Reactions: kickingmule

kickingmule

Thanks for the help
Jun 7, 2024
LA area
You need to get her pictures asap of of Latinamericancupid before she takes them down. Heck, even post them here for us to see who she is.

I got all her photos last night and the profile is still up. Thank you for believing me. I was hesitant to start 'outing' somebody like this publicly but now that you said it I will. All her actions after the fact point towards obvious guilt. She never expressed any concern, and even blocked me from contacting her on Whatsapp. I've had a couple other people give her calls and the phone seems to be turned off. I've offered her a way out with no grudges, I'd just like my expensive glasses back, I was even willing to pay some cash to incentivize her
...I think she was going for everything I had which would have been quite a haul. I was lucky she didn't dose me enough and I recognized it early enough to create distance.
Here come some photos. Several photos are from last night, I cut myself out of them.... otherwise you would have seen my drugged smiling face also.
She is a full 5'10'' tall lady of 37 years. Some distinctive features are a snaggle tooth, and a very unusual hairline. She claims to have a second grade daughter somewhere in the San Isidro district.

kickingmule

Thanks for the help
Jun 7, 2024
LA area
I know all you guys know a lot more than I possibly could about the DR, but I just throw out there some obvious stuff.
Whatever she gave me, seemed to make listen to what she said. For example, she told me to leave my phone when I went to the bathroom. In my right mind I would NEVER NEVER do such a thing and would realize the request was so odd I'd be suspicious. In the state I was in, I actually did leave the phone. (Just like I was born yesterday)...If she wasn't going for the big haul, she could have taken off right then and there while I was in the bathroom. I came back out of the bathroom rather quickly that time and the phone seemed to be in the same position, locked so I don't know if she could have done anything with in the timespan of about 1 minute...aside from taking off. Shortly after I sat down from the bathroom, I started to feel loopier, it was the second trip to the bathroom where I thankfully took the phone with me, so she didn't walk out with that too.... because that second bathroom trip I was spinning and could hardly walk. I sat in a chair the bathroom attendant usually sits in and almost passed out.

kickingmule

Thanks for the help
Jun 7, 2024
LA area
Did she say she was Dominican?
Yes all indications are she is Dominican. According to her at least. She spoke quite a bit of English, and perfect Spanish. she claimed she worked with hotels here in the past and was considering going back into that line of work. Probably to scope out some more marks like me!

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
IMG_0529.jpeg

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
So here is the thing...while I am sorry this happened to you, we have no way of knowing what is true. Posting her pictures on this post IMO was not needed. Also, I would be more careful about the people you are trying to "hook up" with. Remember this is not your country, you may be putting yourself at risk by posting about her or her photos.

kickingmule

Thanks for the help
Jun 7, 2024
LA area
So here is the thing...while I am sorry this happened to you, we have no way of knowing what is true. Posting her pictures on this post IMO was not needed. Also, I would be more careful about the people you are trying to "hook up" with. Remember this is not your country, you may be putting yourself at risk by posting about her or her photos.
I agree and would like the photos to be taken down.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I was out of place when I suggested it and sent a report asking that they be removed.

Reactions: keepcoming

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
I was out of place when I suggested it and sent a report asking that they be removed.
No JD, you just wanted to make sure others did not fall prey. I just worry since we are not privy to what actually happened (OP not saying it didn't happen), if she found out somehow her photos were posted accusing her of certain things, that the OP may have a problem. Also, to the OP, be very careful what you post about her anywhere on social media. Again, this is not your country, things work different in the DR.

Reactions: Notengo

kickingmule

Thanks for the help
Jun 7, 2024
LA area
Pharmacy told me to go to hospital a couple days ago. I go this morning and hospital sets up an appointment 3 days from now. I would like to get a lotion quicker than that to begin to diagnose and resolve the rash. Any suggestions for options today?
Thanks,

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
If the private clinics there are like here in Puerto Plata, you could go to one and be seen the same day, but the consultation fee will be at least 2500 pesos. Add to that any lab analysis needed. As far as lotions, a calamine or cortizone lotion or cream may help.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
I got all her photos last night and the profile is still up. Thank you for believing me. I was hesitant to start 'outing' somebody like this publicly but now that you said it I will. All her actions after the fact point towards obvious guilt. She never expressed any concern, and even blocked me from contacting her on Whatsapp. I've had a couple other people give her calls and the phone seems to be turned off. I've offered her a way out with no grudges, I'd just like my expensive glasses back, I was even willing to pay some cash to incentivize her
...I think she was going for everything I had which would have been quite a haul. I was lucky she didn't dose me enough and I recognized it early enough to create distance.
Here come some photos. Several photos are from last night, I cut myself out of them.... otherwise you would have seen my drugged smiling face also.
She is a full 5'10'' tall lady of 37 years. Some distinctive features are a snaggle tooth, and a very unusual hairline. She claims to have a second grade daughter somewhere in the San Isidro district.
Don't spend any more time or efort to get something back. See it as an educational investment (for YOU not for her) and move on. Happens to the best of us. !

Reactions: SKY and kickingmule

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Pharmacy told me to go to hospital a couple days ago. I go this morning and hospital sets up an appointment 3 days from now. I would like to get a lotion quicker than that to begin to diagnose and resolve the rash. Any suggestions for options today?
Thanks,
It looks like bed bugs, maybe change hotels.