What’s next for a crackdown on Haitian migrants as the Dominican Republic leader enters a new term?

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
Because I didn't want to say it that way. My final answer on that.

And I assure you I could care less about that.

Once again. I just don't care. You should talk to my wife's family if you think what I post is bad.

I do care and hope Luis increases deportations of ALL illegals and business that hire them pay the consequences.
All that you said above is abundantly clear in your many comments... But I would be remiss if I just ignored your poor inward condition which is the cause of your poor outward disposition. And so I took the time to care for you with my words to you.

But the responsibility is yours to do what you will with what I said to you.

You can lead a horse to water... You can't make it drink.

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
I was "born" a Catholic. From the moment I could first say "No" I have been an atheist, but I still understand what a good Catholic should be. And that ends our discussion on religion and those who breed out of control.

Please let us get back to deporting illegals en masse.
No such thing as an "...atheist..."... As proven in your own use of the word "...hope...".

And I have not been discussing religion... Just your derogatory inference that referenced a religion.

That made clear... Sure... Let's focus on what may happen regarding the deportation of Haitians from the DR.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Scientifically speaking... Which is what an "...estimate..." of anything should be founded upon... There is no such thing as "...Catholic...", just as there is no such thing as Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostal, or any other Christian denominational being claim, or even a claim of being a Muslim, or any other type related to any religion... In regards to the being of any human.

Just check the DNA of any human... You will find no scientific fact that supports a claim of being anything related to religion.

Therefore... Any "...estimate..." presented regarding human relationship to any religion is just, scientifically speaking, fallacious.

Now... What is accepted as scientific is metaphysics, which is a branch of philosophy that examines the basic structure of reality.

According to the mighty Wikipedia (I say that somewhat tongue-in-cheek)... "Metaphysics is traditionally seen as the study of mind-independent features of the world (my explanation... things that exist apart from any mind... facts that simply are and have always been), but some modern theorists understand it as an inquiry into the conceptual schemes that underlie human thought and experience (my explanation... these independent facts influence human thought and experience)."

So, if we really want to know the underlying cause of any population and its relationship to human-contrived religion... We need to delve into the science of philosophy, specifically, that of metaphysics.

Historically speaking... Those in the colony of Haiti, who carried out the rebellion against the French that later became the Haitian War of Independence, did so by utterly rejecting the Roman Catholic religion that was the religion of the French who were being rebelled against. The Pope at that time would have been in support of the French, not the rebellious slaves... And so the rebellion was a rejection of the Pope... And to have rejected the Pope was akin to rejecting the religion the Pope headed up.

But this is a historical, not religious, discussion for another time... One that is crucial to the proper understanding of the present situation in Haiti and the mindset of Haitians.

Wonderful... All childbirth is a blessing to mankind... And perhaps the success of the DR economy is directly related to the grace and mercy being shown to the poor and the needy.
But if you're into eugenics you might think differently... Are you into eugenics Bob?

Again... It's wonderful that the DR can show such mercy and grace to the poor and needy.

May the DR continue to be blessed economically so that it can continue in such a benevolent way.

And, who knows... Should the DR take another course... Perhaps the economic success enjoyed by the DR may come crashing down.

There are no guarantees in life, Bob... Not even the further economic success of a country... Metaphysically speaking that is.
Nope, I believe in interbreeding, us mongrels are healthy and stronger than purebreds.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: NanSanPedro and Big

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Nope, I believe in interbreeding, us mongrels are healthy and stronger than purebreds.
I look at the Haitians same as look at Liberals.
Some folks are just wired differently and regardless of how I feel about them, there's nothing I can do to change them so why bother.

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
Then you should love Haitians having children... Even many of them... As the more children there are on this earth the more potential/opportunity there is for "...healthy and stronger..." humans.

But in another comment, you seemed to want Haitians to limit their child-producing ways... Which suggests that you do want to control the type of children that come into being.

You can't have it both ways, Bob.

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
I look at the Haitians same as look at Liberals.
Some folks are just wired differently and regardless of how I feel about them, there's nothing I can do to change them so why bother.
Perhaps they look at you and say, "...Right back at ya, CristoRey... Right back at ya...".

Thankfully, in CristoRey, there are no "...Liberals..." or Conservatives... Or anything in between... We're all just one.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Then you should love Haitians having children... Even many of them... As the more children there are on this earth the more potential/opportunity there is for "...healthy and stronger..." humans.

But in another comment, you seemed to want Haitians to limit their child-producing ways... Which suggests that you do want to control the type of children that come into being.

Your logic is interesting, wrong but interesting. Haitians can have as many children as they want but they should be doing it in Haiti. Of course having too many children without the means to properly feed them and educate them should not be the responsibility of other people, especially another country that has poverty problems of it's own. You obviously believe that uncontrolled birth rates are a good thing. I hope you support all your relatives, if they are poor.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Nice strawman fallacy.

Reactions: windeguy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
All that you said above is abundantly clear in your many comments... But I would be remiss if I just ignored your poor inward condition which is the cause of your poor outward disposition. And so I took the time to care for you with my words to you.

But the responsibility is yours to do what you will with what I said to you.
I will do nothing differently.
You can lead a horse to water... You can't make it drink.
Thank god for that.

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
Nice strawman fallacy.
LOL... Nope... No straw man fallacy in my speaking... If you truly believe in the mixing of people, then you should be fine with more children being born... No matter who they are born to.

But if you want to apply limitations/requirements, then you are adding a caveat to you claim of "...I believe in interbreeding, us mongrels are healthy and stronger than purebreds."

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Yeh... But no... Before I wrote it I actually went and checked the definition...

Here you go...

"...prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Since windeguy is constantly on about illegal Haitian immigrants... Folks I am very sure do not include light-skinned Haitians of the well-to-do Haitian class... I'm pretty sure that there was a specific "...racial/ethic group..." of Haitians that windeguy was referring to.
You would be ABSOLUTELY wrong. I am against all illegals. Nice try though with your race baiting. When all is lost pull the race card out.
I have been married to a white woman, an Asian woman, had a woman from Detroit as black as any Haitian live with me and I am now married to a Dominican woman. So, obviously I am a racist
If I say Afriacans are black... Have I said that there are no white Africans?

Understanding context is always important to understanding what a person might be saying... Especially in the context of "...breed like Catholics...".

Is breeding not a matter of a kind of "...racial or ethnic group..."?
And you miss the context of being illegal completely. I have no issue with people legally in the DR.

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
Your logic is interesting, wrong but interesting. Haitians can have as many children as they want but they should be doing it in Haiti. Of course having too many children without the means to properly feed them and educate them should not be the responsibility of other people, especially another country that has poverty problems of it's own. You obviously believe that uncontrolled birth rates are a good thing. I hope you support all your relatives, if they are poor.
Let's see...

You said... "...Haitians can have as many children as they want but they should be doing it in Haiti."

Why... Because you think so?

What if some Haitians think differently... Should your opinion/preference take precedence over their opinion/preference?

You continued... "...Of course having too many children without the means to properly feed them and educate them should not be the responsibility of other people, especially another country that has poverty problems of it's own.

And here you again expose yourself, Bob... What is this, "...too many children..." really about?

Are you promoting a limitation on childbearing, Haitian or other?

And the abject silliness of "...without the means to properly feed them and educate them should not be the responsibility of other people..."... Are you suggesting that if the condition of Haiti was such that Haitian women could safely have their children in Haiti they would still come to the DR to give birth to their children?

Haitian women come to the DR to give birth because they have poor, or no, resources in Haiti... And out in the rural areas of Haiti, I can't say I've seen people starving.

You continued... "You obviously believe that uncontrolled birth rates are a good thing."

Another dishonest straw man from you.

I believe people should be responsible in all their actions/living... But I don't believe in subjecting one group to another group's preferences of what is ideal... Which, it seems, is what you want to take place.

You continued... "I hope you support all your relatives, if they are poor."

I hope so too.

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
You would be ABSOLUTELY wrong.
Well... Let's see...

I am against all illegals.
Ahhh... And so you are against all "...illegals..." who "...definitely breed like Catholics..."... And not just the "...Haitians..." that you specifically referenced in your comment?

Nice try though with your race baiting.
Ahhh... Yet another attempt at the childishness of ad hominem.

Tell me... Exactly what "...race..." am I "...baiting..."?

When all is lost pull the race card out.
You said...

"Haitians definitely breed like Catholics."

To which I responded, saying... "Definitely racist... Definitely religious... Definitely derogatory... This windeguy person sure knows how to stay within forum rules."

Would you like a lesson on English grammar, windeguy?

Let's start here... What is the subject of my response to your comment?

I have been married to a white woman, an Asian woman, had a woman from Detroit as black as any Haitian live with me and I am now married to a Dominican woman. So, obviously I am a racist.
Okay... So... In your mind, being married to multiple women of different races ensures that a person will not speak a racist word?

Interesting... Sounds like you've found the cure for all racism... Just get married to people of different races.

And you miss the context of being illegal completely. I have no issue with people legally in the DR.
But the context was not the immigration legality of anyone...

The context was this... "Haitians definitely breed like Catholics."

Nothing in your statement above referenced the matter of immigration legality.

It seems you're having a difficult time understanding your own speaking, windeguy.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
No such thing as an "...atheist..."... As proven in your own use of the word "...hope...".
My god, I cannot even prove being an atheist.
And I have not been discussing religion... Just your derogatory inference that referenced a religion.

That made clear... Sure... Let's focus on what may happen regarding the deportation of Haitians from the DR.
By all means I want to focus on deporting all illegals.

drisforme

May 28, 2016
Here my propositions related to the subject of this thread which are not really novels because I already mentioned some in different threads :

Those propositions are based on my experience in hiring Haitians

1-Re-open the work-visa program .
This program was suspended a couple of years ago for Haitians.As initial step, It could be limited to workers who can demonstrate that they have a regular salary for the past 12 months.

Individuals/Company who hired those workers should sponsor the work visa (pay for it ),document salary ,starting day, and position .

2-After 6 months from the date than the work-visa program re-opened ,if an individual/Company has illegal workers because refuse to sponsor it ,should be fined with the worker(s) deported.

3-People not falling in 1 and not showing any solvency should be deported .

4-Have a secure border so no new illegal immigrants enter in the country .

Only 1 is specific to Haitian when 2 to 4 are not.

FYI, I personally found sickening comparing people, poor people with animals as in previous emails because they may have a large family which again based on my experience is not true...

Peace.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Well... Let's see...

Ahhh... And so you are against all "...illegals..." who "...definitely breed like Catholics..."... And not just the "...Haitians..." that you specifically referenced in your comment?

Ahhh... Yet another attempt at the childishness of ad hominem.

Tell me... Exactly what "...race..." am I "...baiting..."?

You said...

"Haitians definitely breed like Catholics."

To which I responded, saying... "Definitely racist... Definitely religious... Definitely derogatory... This windeguy person sure knows how to stay within forum rules."

Would you like a lesson on English grammar, windeguy?

Let's start here... What is the subject of my response to your comment?

Okay... So... In your mind, being married to multiple women of different races ensures that a person will not speak a racist word?

Interesting... Sounds like you've found the cure for all racism... Just get married to people of different races.

But the context was not the immigration legality of anyone...

The context was this... "Haitians definitely breed like Catholics."

Nothing in your statement above referenced the matter of immigration legality.

It seems you're having a difficult time understanding your own speaking, windeguy.
Haitians are not a race. So saying how they breed cannot be racist. But you miss that point and say it is racist.
That is indeed pulling the race card. Myself, I have never been a racist, but it would not matter if I state that, it seems.
Just like the Germans just called Abinader a racist in the news because of how the DR deals with Haitian illegals.

Haitians are the subject of this thread, so that is why there is a focus on them in the threads. Otherwise moderators will delete those posts.

The context of Haitians being pregnant and overloading of Dominican hospitals is well documented and a big problem for the DR.
You might not be aware of that burden on the DR. Those Haitian women almost all illegal, yet they are treated in DR hospitals. I say what I mean. They breed!!!! If you don't understand it in this context, oh well. I did my best.

My other statements occasionally touch on deporting all illegals and how Migracion fails to do enough of that. You may have missed those posts.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Let's see...

You said... "...Haitians can have as many children as they want but they should be doing it in Haiti."

Why... Because you think so?

What if some Haitians think differently... Should your opinion/preference take precedence over their opinion/preference?

You continued... "...Of course having too many children without the means to properly feed them and educate them should not be the responsibility of other people, especially another country that has poverty problems of it's own.

And here you again expose yourself, Bob... What is this, "...too many children..." really about?

Are you promoting a limitation on childbearing, Haitian or other?

And the abject silliness of "...without the means to properly feed them and educate them should not be the responsibility of other people..."... Are you suggesting that if the condition of Haiti was such that Haitian women could safely have their children in Haiti they would still come to the DR to give birth to their children?

Haitian women come to the DR to give birth because they have poor, or no, resources in Haiti... And out in the rural areas of Haiti, I can't say I've seen people starving.

You continued... "You obviously believe that uncontrolled birth rates are a good thing."

Another dishonest straw man from you.

I believe people should be responsible in all their actions/living... But I don't believe in subjecting one group to another group's preferences of what is ideal... Which, it seems, is what you want to take place.

You continued... "I hope you support all your relatives, if they are poor."

I hope so too.
No, because as Haitians without legally being in the Dominican Republic they are using resource paid for intended for Dominicans. The more Haitians, or Venezuelans if you want to include others that take advantage of free services, the less that is available to poor Dominicans. With 30 percent of births being to Haitian women this is a high cost to a poor nation. Are you a supporter of open borders?

Reactions: Aguaita29