Abiut the waterloads we should talk tomorrow morning, as the whole game changed plans completely.
Not only put the hunters the storm way further east, which the H and L area placements far of our north could even move more further to the east during tonight, Dorian also is a bothered thing of a storm, it looks anything but healthy.
The last couple hours its former strengthening(looking like strengthening) N and W bands promised for DR up to 9 inches water easily.
At this moment i may fear we need to water the plants in front of my house ourselfs tomorrow and thursday.
Dorian is small, so ee have to watch, as it can get its rainbands back and strengthen those within just a few hours, the same such system can disapper from the news within just a few hours.
Such small thing is the hardest to predict.
And anyways, if it really hits south central PR, a walk over, then we will not have any reliable forecast anymore not even for the next 3-4 hrs into the future from there, because PR is rough terrain for big storms, a lil Dorian may run dead there with nothing left.
We just can watch and stay ready in case we would get 50mphr winds and 8 inches of rain.
I have boats of all sizes at Cap Cana and Punta Cana Marinas. We ve been ready for ty up and lock down this afternoon, but we did not do so, yet.
We will wait til tomorrow morning.
If we await the strong stuff for late wednesday, we will ty up and if we await 50+mphr winds we will also take down the outriggers etc etc.
But at the moment all those preparations are on stand by. We are prepared to do a full lock down on all boats within a couple hours. But such will not be done today.
Chances are high that nothing significant will happen here at my backyard.